Call for papers
The seminar invites an international scientific audience of economists and management specialists working in the fields of food consumption, food industries and food security.
- Participants who would like to present a paper or poster are requested to send a full text, between 6,000 and 8,500 words (Times New Roman font size 12, double spacing), before January 15, 2019
- The paper should include objectives, research questions, theoretical framework, methodology and results.
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by February 28, 2019.
- A poster session will also be organized. The official language of the seminar is English.
Call for sessions
Proposals to organize sessions, should include the following information:
- The title of the workshop
- The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the session (not exceeding 100 words)
- Three paper contributions (titles and authors; these will be submitted and evaluated through the general evaluation process).